HarryPotterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryPotterRP

the world of magic and no reality at all. The harry potter world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOWARTS QUIDDITCH RESULTS. GRYFFINDOR Break between lessons Icon1 SLYTHERIN Break between lessons Polls_slythmagnet_0043_903371_answer_1_small RAVENCLAW Break between lessons 17839 HUFFLEPUFF Break between lessons 17768
HOUSE POINTS SLYTHERIN: 0 GRYFFINDOR: -10 RAVENCLAW: 0 HUFFLEPUFF: 0
!?female winner!? !?Male winer!? !?member winner!? !?thread winner!? !?relationship winner!?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
Break between lessons EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm by 

» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
Break between lessons EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm by 

» górne ustrzyki noclegi
Break between lessons EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm by Guest

» feniks apartamenty
Break between lessons EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje z widokiem na morze
Break between lessons EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm by Guest

» tunezja hotele sousse
Break between lessons EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» la gallery
Break between lessons EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 am by Oli Nelson

» Request Up !
Break between lessons EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm by Becca

» can we pretend that we see angels?
Break between lessons EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am by Oli Nelson

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Break between lessons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

Break between lessons Empty
PostSubject: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 am

Oli returned to the Gryffindor common room after three hours of classes. This was the only free period she got all day and she planned to spend it relaxing. There was no way she was going to do homework on her only hour off. In her arms she clutched her transfigurations, herbology and potions books and they were weighing her down. She dumped them casually on the table infront of the large furnace and collapsed into the large, worn leather armchair. She rubbed her forehead with her right hand before running that hand through her long dark hair.

She was wearing the regulation uniform of a white shirt, her house tie hanging loosely around her neck, with a slightly shorter than regulation black pleated skirt, long black socks and simple flat, black shoes on her feet. She wiggled around a bit in the chair to get comfortable and she raised her feet up and rested them on the small table in front of the chair. She then laied her head back and shut her eyes. While she looked very relaxed and calm, her mind was whirring to come up with her next practical joke.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 am

Hayley walked into the common room as her red hair was in a ponytail. She had her skirt a little shorter then they wanted and red and yellow socks. She had her red all star shoes and her white blouse with the Gryffindor tie. She was tired as hell as she sat down at the fire place dropping her bag next to her.

She looked at the chair and waved weakly. ‘’ hey Oli ‘’ she said yawning as she fell back with her head on her bag. She was tired and needed a lot of rest. While stretching out she enjoyed her two free periods. Hayley thought of the next few hours while looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://theharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 am

Oli heard someone enter the room and she kept her eyes shut and her head back so as not to deter from her relaxing. She smiled when she heard Hayley's voice echo slightly throughout the common room and she raised her arm and gave a brief wave - all while she sat relaxed in the armchair with her eyes shut.

As Hayley sat down, Oli heard a faint farting noise and her eyes opened with an eyebrow raised. She looked over to where the noise had come from and saw Hayley sitting on the sofa. Oli giggled cutely before standing up and rummaging around under the sofa cushion. She smiled when her hand grasped something and she pulled it out from under the sofa cushion with a satisfied grin. "I've been looking for this for like a month!" She exclaimed happily. "Ta Hayley."
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 am

Hayley giggled and gave Oli a piece of candy. '' the twins gave it to me dunno what it is but its surely not something i wanna know '' Hayley smiled and closed her eyes. She was tired and really needed a break. Maybe she could skip classes again but then they probably would come and look for her to see whats keepign her so long. Hayley shook her head and opened her eyes again.

'' You got break to? '' she asked Oli. She never really talked much abotu classes mostly they were making jokes of the slytherins and the first years. Especially the first years. They were so damn blind. Hayley smiled and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 am

Oli took the piece of candy and examined it for a moment. "The twins gave this to you?" She asked before she then identified what it was. Being an expert pranker meant that any prank someone tried to pull on her always failed. She threw it on the fire and smiled as she watched the piece of candy explode in a small burst of fire. As it exploded, the candy made a horrific screeching sound. Oli turned to Hayley. "Ya wouldn't want that in your mouth." She chuckled before sitting down in the armchair again and smiling at Hayley. "Yeah i got a free period. Meant to be doing homework but there's no way in hell that's gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:57 am

Hayley smiled watching the candy burn. She laughed when Oli told that she didn't want to do homework. Hayley wasn't going to do it either except for potions class. '' I got homework for ten classes like i don't do enough for one '' hayley rolled her eyes pointing at the tower of homework. '' lucky that i got hermione for it '' she giggled. She didn't use Hermione she would never do that. Hermioen told her she wanted to do it if hayley realy didn't knwo what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 am

Oli looked to the mountain of homework that Hayley had to do and compared it with her own. She didn't have as much to do but she still had eight pieces which were due in pretty soon. She rolled her eyes. If only someone was nice enough to do her homework for her... Hayley was so lucky to have a friend like Hermione. Oli didn't have many friends here - people felt indimidated around her for some reason and the only time people really talked to her was when guys were trying to pull her with extremely bad chat up lines...
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 am

Hayley looked at Oli. '' shall i help you out? I mean hermione writes it for me you can make it as welll when i give you my work right? '' she asked Oli. She kenw Oli almost had no friends and Hayley didn't understand it. She didn't know why Oli was out of friends but hayley liked her s she doesn't ignore her in any way possible. She looked at her bracelet saying 'Don't be so ignorant! ' she loved that bracelt and looked at Oli.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 am

Oli smiled at Hayley when she offered her an easy escape from her mountain of homework. Hayley was the only person who had been genuinely nice to her since she'd arrived not that long ago and Oli liked her. She caught a glimpse of Hayley's bracelet and smiled - it was rather cool - before she looked back to Hayley. "You'd be willing to do that for me?" She asked, an eyebrow raised in slight disbelief. "Well thanks." She said with a little smile on her features.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 am

Hayley nodded and took the first book. hmmm transfiguration she looked at the homework of Oli. She saw no transifuration book but did saw herbology. She took hermiones herbology homework and threw it at Oli. '' good luck witht hat she works two paragraphs a day.'' She giggled and took a feather. '' shall we write together it will eb finished much faster '' she said smiling. She took a piece of paper and started writing a few lines of herbology down. She was ood in faking handwritings she never had trouble with that.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 am

Oli nodded along with the plan and opened Hermione's herbology book. She stared wide-eyed at the page of scrawl. She tried reading it and it took her a while but the idea of copying out all these detailed notes made Oli's head feel like exploding. "I gotta copy all that?!" She said, her voice going all high pitched at the end, the idea of copying all those notes filling her with dread... She grabbed a piece of paper and a feather and started to copy Hermione's scrawl into her own beautiful handwriting. The letters were rounded and not joined up so it was so easy to read. Oli sighed as she wrote...
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 am

Hayley smiled. '' just do the right page I'll do the left one and it will be finished in no time '' she said smiling writing as an idiot. She wrote quickly but with the same handwriting as Oli. She didn't know why she could do it but hse didn't care it was easy so whys hsoudln't she do it. She took new ink and kept writing in silence. She listened to the fire in the fireplace and the birds and owls. She smiled and kept writing.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:41 am

When Oli heard Hayley say to only copy the right page, she breathed a sigh of relief. She felt so lucky to have Hayley here with her else she may never have got it done. She copied the notes quickly and efficiently and was finished in about five minutes. That was about that only skil she loved having, the ability to write extremely fast, and it served her well. She smiled and placed the feather down before relaxing once more in the armchair. "Thanks Hayley. Now I guess I see why everyone likes you." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 am

Hayley smiled and played with her bracelet. '' not everyone does thats impossible '' she said smiling and looked at her homework. She would wait for hermione to come over. She looked at Oli/ '' you know almost every boy likes you '' she giggled and threw a piece of gum her way. She took a piece herself and threw the paper to a boys head and nodded at Oli. The boy fainted not ten seconds later. '' see? '' she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:07 am

Oli raised an eyebrow at Hayley's first comment as a way of saying 'but everyone does like you'. She then lowered her eyebrow and conveyed a quizzical expression at the look that had come over Hayley's face. The remark that left Hayley's lips made Oli laugh until her cheeks turned a dusty pink. She watched Hayley grab the attention of a boy who then looked to Oli. She smiled at him before her eyes grew slightly wide as the boy fainted. She looked to Hayley and giggled.

"That could be for anything." She said. "You know they don't like me. Though their chat up lines are awful. 'If you were a McDonalds burger you'd be a McGorgeous', 'If you were a bogey i'd never blow my nose for fear of loosing you', 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven' I mean seriously! The boys at this school are so wierd!" She said laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 am

Hayley laughed and threw a picture of a boy she made form this school. '' well whatcha think of him he doesn't seem bad does he? '' she giggled. Cedric Diggory. He was cute. she giggled again and thoguth of the boys making those stupd chat up lines. '' why does it seem like we always meet right here? '' she giggled and looked at Oli. '' also such a stupid chat up line. '' she said and threw some gum in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 am

Oli chewed on the piece of gum Hayley had given her previously and looked at the now unconscious Cedric Diggory. She didn’t really know him at all and this was the first time she’d really looked at him. She’d heard that plenty of the girls had a crush on him but she just shrugged her shoulders. “Eh.” She replied to Hayley’s first comment about whether or not she thought he was cute. She laughed at the chat up line that Hayley shared before sharing some more that had been used on her by several of the boys. “Some of the boys at this school, I swear all they want is a one night stand just to go and tell their friends who they did. Someone said to me the other day ‘I miss my teddy bear, will you sleep with me’?! and another guy came up to me and asked if I knew what winked and screwed like a tiger. I said no and then he winked at me so I said: ‘Do you know what kisses guys and has creative hands?’ The guys said no so I kissed him briefly before junk punching him in his man business.” Oli started laughing again at the memory and then her eyes grew wide and she turned to Cedric who was starting to come around. She swore. “That was him.” Oli said pointing to Cedric and giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 am

Hayley laughed and managed the picture of Oli hitting cedric. '' Oh god '' she said laughing and looked at the fire place. '' the only guy i know who tried to hit on me is the red haired dude don't know his name '' hayley giggled. '' he asked me where hermione was and i told him in the girls dorm and then he pushed me aside as i told everyone he tried to rape me as joke and he kissed me when i said that then he learned to walk with his head the in his hands '' hayley waved with her wand and smiled. Hayley had red hair but she dyed it.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 am

Oli laughed at the little story that Hayley told of a red haired boy who had hit on her. She found the whole story rather amusing and it wasn’t until after Hayley had finished telling the story that she grasped who she was talking about. “Ron?! Ron Weasley hit on you?! Oh my god Hayley you have provided me with ammo for a very long time thank you.” She chuckled again before turning to Cedric who was now trying to stand up. She turned to Hayley and mouthed ‘watch this’ before turning back to Cedric with a flirtatious smile. “Hey Cedric.” She said in her most sleazy voice before biting her lip sexily. She watched Cedric as he smiled back, falling for her little trap fully. Then Oli turned back round to Hayley to see what Cedric would do next as she chatted happily away to Hayley. She loved her hair and couldn't help but think about what she would look like if she dyed her hair...
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 am

Hayley smiled. '' cedric you're in the wrong common room don't follow nice queen butts '' she giggled and looked at her hair. There was ntohign wring with it its just that she loved flaming colors and her hair had them. She threw a small airplane around the common room and waited for cedric to move. She yawned and closed her eyes. she needed somethig to drink and fats. she grabbed a bottle of blue coke and drank a bit. she giggled and put it away again.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:27 am

Oli giggled cutely at Hayley’s comment and waited for Cedric to leave. He seemed to stumble towards the door and as he did so, Oli blew him a kiss before biting her lip again. After he left, Oli raised an eyebrow at Hayley. “Nice queen butts?!” She said before falling about laughing. She was laughing so hard that it took her a while to construct a sentence. “Well, that ought to have sorted him out for a bit. Oh I do love to tease!” She said laughing some more. “What d’ya reckon he’ll be like in Potions? I’m with him next. You too right? Please say right..” She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:13 am

Hayley nodded quickly as she looked on her watch. '' and we got three minutes to be there! 'she said her eyes big. She didn't want snape to be mad at her right now. '' let's go snape has a bad mood these days. '' she said rolling her eyes and grabbing her bag and potions books. She reached out her hand to help oli getting up as she smiled. She knew Oli would get in trouble in potions but if she did hayley would get to be in trouble as well. Might give her a huge comment thing from Hermione but who cared?

****continues in dungeons!****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break between lessons   Break between lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Break between lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HarryPotterRP :: Hogwarts Castle - seventh floor :: Gryffindor common room-
Jump to: