HarryPotterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryPotterRP

the world of magic and no reality at all. The harry potter world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOWARTS QUIDDITCH RESULTS. GRYFFINDOR all alone in the tower Icon1 SLYTHERIN all alone in the tower Polls_slythmagnet_0043_903371_answer_1_small RAVENCLAW all alone in the tower 17839 HUFFLEPUFF all alone in the tower 17768
HOUSE POINTS SLYTHERIN: 0 GRYFFINDOR: -10 RAVENCLAW: 0 HUFFLEPUFF: 0
!?female winner!? !?Male winer!? !?member winner!? !?thread winner!? !?relationship winner!?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
all alone in the tower EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm by 

» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
all alone in the tower EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm by 

» górne ustrzyki noclegi
all alone in the tower EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm by Guest

» feniks apartamenty
all alone in the tower EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje z widokiem na morze
all alone in the tower EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm by Guest

» tunezja hotele sousse
all alone in the tower EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» la gallery
all alone in the tower EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 am by Oli Nelson

» Request Up !
all alone in the tower EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm by Becca

» can we pretend that we see angels?
all alone in the tower EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am by Oli Nelson

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

all alone in the tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

all alone in the tower Empty
PostSubject: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Allissa sat on the stairs on the way to the owlery. she wasn't used to it all and closed her eyes for a while. the sounds around her were diffrent but they sound nice. she was singing a little song as all owls went silent. She grabbed her wand and was writing in the sky. She hated to be bored or in the owlery to calm down but that's what the teachers wanted from her. Tomorrow she had her first classes and now she was preparing to them. She rolled her eyes and started singing again. The sky was black as a cold night came by.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 am

Lan's footsteps were soft, so soft they were pretty much inaudible but to accelerate senses they would sound like a mouse slipping along the ground, his heart beat was masked by his usual aura of the magic he wove around himself, he was adept at protective charms and had made a few of his own including one to mask his passage, when he found her again he sighed "Well ... Allissa, what is wrong? you obviously lied to me earlier and all I want is to help you and believe me, I can...." he shook his head "Look you can trust me, I am not going to tell anyone anything, I'm hated in this place ... please just let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am

Allissa looked shocked as she saw him coming. What was wrong with him? did he hate his life? or did he just wanna die. She got up and shook her head. '' its complicated '' she said her angel sweet voice not even close to sound hard. She didn't know what he could do. He couldn't help her. Not as far as she knew. he had blood so he was no vampire so what was he saying? she sat down again and made her hands cary the weight of her head. '' there is nothing to tell its not even hard to see but i made them blind for years and now its slipping away. '' she whispered her voice broken and her head hurting. She looked at him and desperately looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 am

Lan's quick mind assessed everything and he looked at her, his expression sympathetic rather than the usual cold frown everyone else got "You're .. you're not human are you ? If I had to guess I'd say you were maybe a .. vampire or a werewolf? not much else you could be but ... if I am wrong I'm sorry and .. but I can help you if you are ... I can, I have more knowledge about such issues than you'd think a-and ... I can make something up .. potion or something .. please just .. let me try and help you? I do't have a clue why but I feel drawn to helping you ... instead of repelled like I usually am by people .."
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 am

Allissa looked up at him her eyes big of confusion. '' you know? but how I never told anyone that I'm how could you know? '' she asked him confused. She felt horrible. First year of school and he knew it. Why could he knew it? she was not that stupid to show him. She took her wand and said a spell which could cut you. she showed her flesh as it had no blood. sh healed it again and smiled for the first tiem as four sharp teeth appeard not very big but big enough to notice. She shook her head as the smile disappaered for a face of a century year old sadness.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 am

Lan shrugged "Nothing to do with anyone else just .. I am perceptive ... I put the pieces together, don't worry I won't tell anyone and I can help you ..." he sighed and sat down next to her and slowly put his arm around her in a gentle hug "And I do not fear you either ..." then from inside his pocket he pulled out a small vial with a blacky-red liquid in "Look .. this might help ... it's made with my blood, I made it three years ago .. Snape strangely enough helped me because .. well there was a vampire after me so we made a few vials and the stuff .. it helped him .. just a small drop kept him satisfied for weeks on end because of the stuff we put in ... it should help you ... .... see I can help .. I have ways and no-one will find out from me."
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:56 am

Allissa shook her head. '' I don't drink anything of that Dumbledore gives me my blood as soon as i need it but thank you anyway, lan wasn't it? '' she said with a sweet smiled as her sharp teeth shrinked a little. She looked at te bottle like it was poison. She never drank that stuff so why would she now? She released herself gracefully from the hug and got up. '' you need to go to bed its late she said smiling and turned around to walk down the stairs. She wouldn't give a thing about the drink so she decided to keep her potions book close. She walked down the first stairs and almost slipped.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 am

Lan shrugged "There is nothing conventional in that potion, home made as it were, I made the recipe myself .... yeah Lan .." he shrugged "That is why people call me the black magi because they think ... like .. I dunno they think I make things through black arts. They think all the spells I make myself are dark magic and stuff ... I hate it .. I am not tired anyway, look please just give it a go, trust me .. I know what I'm doing, even Professor Dumbledore gets me to work with Snape to make things he needs, I know what I am about ... I even made a potion once that Dumbledore himself used .. it worked perfectly and he now asks Snape to keep an eye on me and get me to do different stuff in lesson and stuff .. please just try it? it will help .."
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am

Allissa took the bottle and smiled. '' okay but you go to bed you don't even have house points yet or i need to tak them off. '' she said showing her prefects badge then smiled. She walked down and slipped agin as she fell on her back. sh sighed and got up in a simple elegant move. She smiled and got into the school. She saw a other prefect and started talking about the weather. She had her hand behind her back and showed lan to go inside. She took the prefect to the dungeons to take patrol there. She smiled at lan before dissappearing down the hall. She had the bottle in her pocket wondering if she needs to use it at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am

Lan laughed "Trust me, I never get house points, nobody is ever surprised by what I do any more, I barely do what is needed to get through exams and the like preferring to work on my own spells and the like, it really .. well pisses the teachers off" he shrugged "Ok I get all the spells down like that Hermoine girl in my year but less ... stringent about it all you know?" then he shrugged and slipped into the common room after bidding her good night to a grim reception as everyone inside fell silent and watched him with unhidden hatred.
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 am

Allissa left the prefect and went to her own tower. She walked in and sat down by the fire. She looked at the bottle and shook her head as she put it in her trunk and got ready for class next morning. She started reading a book by the fire waiting till the sun comes up and she was ready to go to her first classes. She wondered what she could get first cause she always had class with Hermione. She shrugged and returned reading as the fire gave light enough.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 am

Lan woke with the dawn and sat up, all the others were still asleep and so he began to weave one of his charms which created a small being about 3 foot in length, a wisp. He wove a small rip in space time for it and watched it glide through then his sight was it's sight, he could see Allissa, his voice was it's voice as he said in a hushed tone "Good morning, did the potion work?" it spoke with Lan's very voice, the tone of curiosity was evident as the sliver took the silvery form of his face and it then asked "Will you be coming to the great hall before .. transfiguration is your first lesson yes? I can see your time table." he said nodding towards it through the sliver of energy.
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 am

Allissa looked up and fell from her chair. '' what who why? '' she said quickly and looked at the being. She saw danger in it but at the ame time she didn't. '' yes i do and huh? who are you? '' she asked him grabbing her time table and her cloak. She looked at the clock and saw that it was way too early in the morning. '' yes i am going but why are you here? and what potion i mean...'' her eyes turned big. '' lan? '' she asked the thing. what was he doing? he could get himself get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all alone in the tower   all alone in the tower Empty

Back to top Go down

all alone in the tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HarryPotterRP :: Towers :: West Tower :: the owlery-
Jump to: