HarryPotterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryPotterRP

the world of magic and no reality at all. The harry potter world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOWARTS QUIDDITCH RESULTS. GRYFFINDOR Becca Application Icon1 SLYTHERIN Becca Application Polls_slythmagnet_0043_903371_answer_1_small RAVENCLAW Becca Application 17839 HUFFLEPUFF Becca Application 17768
HOUSE POINTS SLYTHERIN: 0 GRYFFINDOR: -10 RAVENCLAW: 0 HUFFLEPUFF: 0
!?female winner!? !?Male winer!? !?member winner!? !?thread winner!? !?relationship winner!?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
Becca Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm by 

» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
Becca Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm by 

» górne ustrzyki noclegi
Becca Application EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm by Guest

» feniks apartamenty
Becca Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje z widokiem na morze
Becca Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm by Guest

» tunezja hotele sousse
Becca Application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» la gallery
Becca Application EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 am by Oli Nelson

» Request Up !
Becca Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm by Becca

» can we pretend that we see angels?
Becca Application EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am by Oli Nelson

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Becca Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Becca Application Empty
PostSubject: Becca Application   Becca Application EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 am

Becca Application Tulisa-contostavlos-profile
Tula Contostavlos

your name: Becca

your age:Thirteen

Character name: Becca Lewis

Character age: Sixteen - 17th January 1994

what are you?: Mature teenager

personality: Becca is a happy, bubbly character. She lives for her friends and will do anything for them. She is loyal and loving although if you cross her (Like Malfoy) she will take pleasure in making your life hell.

rp sample: I walked out of the class, after Potions. I passed Draco and laughed at his scowl. Crabbe laughed as if the scowl would've hurt me, deep. I stood on the back of Crabbe's cloak and he tripped up. I laughed quietly and skipped behind a pillar, peeking around to see Crabbe's confused expression. Goyle laughed and Malfoy hit tha back of his head. I laughed again and strolled through the halls and out into the sunshine to meet Harry and Hermionie. I guessed Ron was on his way, although knowing him, he'd gotten lost. "Hey," I smiled, giving Hermionie a one-armed hug.

history: Becca was born to a muggle mother and a wizard father. They'd both been killed in a train crash when Becca was one. She grew up in an orphanage and was eventually adopted by Mr and Mrs Lewis. Becca grew up with a girl called Mollie. Mollie was a two year younger than Becca and was sweet to her. Becca has never really thought about her parents as dead. She thought about Mr and Mrs Lewis as her parents. Becca recieved her Hogwarts letter and Mollie was sad. Becca never told her where she was going, though she was sure Mrs Lewis told her, just that Becca was going to boarding school because they have the best singing facilities. Mollie writes constantly, with Mrs Lewis writing the address. After starting school at Hogwarts, Becca quickly made friends with Hermionie, Ron and Harry. Becca's always been close to Hermionie and has grown close to Ron and Harry. They are her best friends and practically family. She is constantly annoying Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, and she enjoys their confusion. Becca became friends -but not close friends- with other students too. Including Fred and George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Cho Chang and Hayley Williams. Becca is a good student, she enjoys learning, but also enjoys making Malfoy miserable.
Back to top Go down
Allissa Stone

Allissa Stone

Becca Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becca Application   Becca Application EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 am

accepted =D
Back to top Go down

Becca Application
Page 1 of 1