HarryPotterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarryPotterRP

the world of magic and no reality at all. The harry potter world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOWARTS QUIDDITCH RESULTS. GRYFFINDOR can we pretend that we see angels? Icon1 SLYTHERIN can we pretend that we see angels? Polls_slythmagnet_0043_903371_answer_1_small RAVENCLAW can we pretend that we see angels? 17839 HUFFLEPUFF can we pretend that we see angels? 17768
HOUSE POINTS SLYTHERIN: 0 GRYFFINDOR: -10 RAVENCLAW: 0 HUFFLEPUFF: 0
!?female winner!? !?Male winer!? !?member winner!? !?thread winner!? !?relationship winner!?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm by 

» Windows 7 Activator V3.0.torrent
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm by 

» górne ustrzyki noclegi
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm by Guest

» feniks apartamenty
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje z widokiem na morze
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm by Guest

» tunezja hotele sousse
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm by Guest

» la gallery
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 am by Oli Nelson

» Request Up !
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm by Becca

» can we pretend that we see angels?
can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am by Oli Nelson

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

can we pretend that we see angels?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

can we pretend that we see angels? Empty
PostSubject: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Hayley was done with it all. She arrived her yesterday and already had the urge to run away back to home. She wasn’t even ready to say hi to her friends. Her mind was spinning and her head was flippin like she had been under water for ages. She looked at the sky. This tower brought her peace. It was unlocked so she had no reason to not be there. She flipped a coin and made a wish as she catched it again.

Damn why didn’t she flip the right side. Now her wish was shot to the moon and she could never make it again. Hayley took the coin and flipped it off the tower. Hayley played with her tie as she heard a door. No not now why now! Hayley turned around her eyes big of shock.
Back to top Go down
https://theharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 am

Oli couldn't sleep. It was hopeless. She had tried for hours to fall asleep laying in various different positions but nothing was working. Frustrated, she put on a pair of Converse and a hoodie and made her way to the one place she knew of that could take away her troubles. She crept through the corridors silently, avoiding anyone who may have been on guard that night and she climbed the stairs silently also. She clicked open the latch to the door and made her way inside only to be greeted by a shocked face. Oli was still. Then she realised who it was who was staring at her.

"Hayley? What you doing up here?" She said already spying the stars through the big window and smiling a little because of it.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 am

Hayley sighed and smiled. '' I can't sleep '' she said smiling and was relieved it was just oli. She was scared it would be soem teacger come after her. Hayley looked at the huge stars and smiled. She was glad it was just a star and no angel looking down. Her mother would be the angel. She knew it. Hayley took her wand and made the star looking like a shooting star. She smiled and turned back to Oli. '' What're you doing here yourself? '' she asked her,.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am

Oli saw the relief spread across her friend's face and she in turn relaxed. She pulled down on her hoodie a little before moving to sit down on one of the many windowledges in the tower that looked out on the beautiful stars. They were all so bright and the view that greeted her gaze was a clumped glitter of silver dots that mirrored in her eyes. After a moment staring, she looked to Hayley. "I couldn't sleep either." She explained. "Mind you I don't tend to sleep these days." She said with a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:14 am

Hayley smiled looking at the stars. She loved them a lot. She played with her wand and made small animals of silver wire which disappeard after a few minutes of being active. Hayley smiled and grabbed a small piece of paper. '' i hate prof. flitwick he is always so busy of giving homework '' she mumbled and made a small pony. Not that she cared but he was always trying to get her wrong. She could make animals and he thougth she was doing some dangerous spells.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 am

Oli rested one of her legs up on the bay window ledge and then placed her right arm across her knee as she mirrored Hayley and looked out to the stars. She smiled up at them and remembered the time when she used to know the names of practically all the constellations. Alas, that knowledge had escaped her and now her mind was filled with pointless trivia and a few spells that she needed to prank and maybe scrape a pass in each of her classes. “Mmm.” She mumbled about Hayley’s comment on professor Flitwick. To be honest, Oli didn’t mind him and thought that he was a good teacher but she kept her thoughts to herself.
“I hate Snape. What is with that dude? I swear to God he has it in for me just because I once answered back to him.” Then Oli started to mimick him “ ‘Miss Nelson if you abuse the use of your wand I shall run it through your desk.’ I’d like to run my wand through him that’s what I’d like to do.”
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Admin
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 am

Hayley laughed and smiled. '' well i would love to see you doing that '' she said laughing. Someone who did that to snape would be a hero. '' oh god we are ten oints behind everyone '' hayley said and rolled her eyes as she thought the word. SNAPE. He was okay , she never had problems with him but somehow she disliked him anyways. Hayley shrugged and made an angel a huge angel in the sky. She liked it though it ws different then others. Hayley smiled and looked down seeing no one at all.
Back to top Go down
Oli Nelson

Oli Nelson

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am

Oli giggled a little and thought about actually running Professor Snape through with her wand. God, imagine the attention she’d get. She shook her head, ridding the thought from her mind. Oli didn’t like being the centre of attention, just enough attention to let people know that she was there and that she was no easy walk in the park.

She bit her lip when she heard Hayley mention how Gryffindor were ten points behind everyone else in the house point system. “Yeah sorry that was me…” She said solemnly. “Though I wasn’t even late! And I didn’t talk back or nothing!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can we pretend that we see angels?   can we pretend that we see angels? Empty

Back to top Go down

can we pretend that we see angels?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HarryPotterRP :: Towers :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: